Thursday, September 9, 2010

Journal 1

  I'm a new student to Norwalk Community College, and so far my experience at this college has actually been a smooth transition all but buying my books.  The lines at the bookstore are beyond ridiculous, and even more annoying when you're running late for a class. Be prepared to stand in line no less than three hours, in lines that literally end outside the bookstore.  When you are finally in the bookstore after your three hour ordeal, sometimes the book or books you've come to purchase are not even in stock.  Which I think is ridiculous.  The bookstore caters for the classes, the school.  How can certain books be unavailable.  Even more so, you've wasted your time waiting on a line for nothing.  I believe there should be some system in place that allows us students to just walk in and find out for ourselves if the books we need are available. Standing on a line that goes on forever is sort of ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment